28 Jul Mocha Coffee Smoothie
Posted at 15:26h in Breakfast, Irish, Post Workout Breakfast, Quick & Easy, Recipe of The Week, Smoothies, Snacks, Vegetarian 0 Comments
Mocha Coffee Smoothie
Enjoy this perfect good morning smoothie combining your morning coffee and chocolate!
- 180 ml coffee cold, ¾ cup
- 1 small banana chopped, frozen
- 5 ml vanilla extract 1 tsp
- 15 g peanut butter 1 tbsp
- 3.5 g chia seed 1 tsp
- 60 ml milk of choice
- 100 g frozen cauliflower
- 2.5 g cacao powder 1 tsp
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth and thoroughly blended (approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Serve immediately.
- If you like your smoothies a little sweeter, add a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 945mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 58mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 2mg