02 Jul 1 Minute Chocolate Cake
Posted at 12:23h in Baking, Dairy Free, Dessert, Family Friendly, Gluten Free, Irish, Quick & Easy, Special Occasion, Vegetarian 2 Comments
1 Minute Chocolate Cake
Now you really can have your cake and eat it…in 1 minute!
- 25 g ground almond approx. 4 tbsp
- 1 egg
- 7 g cacao powder 1 tbsp
- 15 ml maple syrup 1 tbsp
- 15 ml milk of choice 1 tbsp
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 5 ml coconut oil melted, 1 tsp
- 2.5 ml vanilla extract ½ tsp
- salt pinch
- 25 g raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 g coconut flakes chopped
- Whisk together the ground almond, egg, cacao, maple syrup, milk, baking powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt in a bowl.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Add the raspberries to a small saucepan with a splash of water. Simmer over medium heat until broken down into a raspberry sauce.
- Drizzle the raspberry sauce over the cooked cake and sprinkle the chopped coconut flakes on top.
- Topping suggestions (not included in the nutritional information):
- fresh berries
- chopped nuts
- Greek yogurt
- The longer you cook the cake the firmer it will be. If you like a softer, fudgier cake start by microwaving for 30 seconds and add 10 second increments until it’s cooked to your desired liking.
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 191mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 238IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 2mg